Here are some of our reception photos. My family, Don, and I decorated my neighbors beautiful backyard (which they were so kind to let us use). It was so fun to be able to choose exactly how I wanted it and it turned out to be exactly how I pictured it. The backyard is naturally beautiful it has a waterfall, many gorgeous plants and trees, and a rock wall outlining. I had the most amazing time at our reception, it was so fun. We were shocked at the amount of people that came and we felt so loved. Thanks everyone for making that night so great.
I love these guys so much.
Grandma and Aunt Carla. We love these two. They did so much for us at our wedding time. Grandma paid for my dress and helped so much with decorating and finding things, and Carla also flew down to help decorate and attend. She also let us use her beautiful beach house on Whidbey Island for our honeymoon. She and her daughters decorated it so cute and gave us some great gift cards to use while we were there. It wouldn't have been the same without either of these two.
The great family I married into.
Jan is and always has been a great friend. I am so grateful that she came down from school for our wedding. I love her and miss her.
Bridal Party
One of Don's best buddies
Where we had the line
The beautiful bouquet my friend Ashley made. She did all of our flowers and arrangements and they were beautiful.
My talented mom made all of the cakes that we served in our cake buffet and Rachel and Megan did the lettering for "Love is Sweet".
Nakita made these beautiful strawberries.
I am sad we hadn't put the chocolate covered cinnamon bears in the glass container when Brooke took this picture. That was Don's part of the reception so we ordered like 16 pounds of them because he loves them.
Creepin
Our AMAZING cake. We had sister Adair in Don's home ward make the cake for us. When I first e-mailed her a picture of a cake similar to this and told her the changes I wanted, I didn't think she would be able to do it. She said she could and when she brought it to the reception it was more beautiful than I had imagined. By the way the flowers and drizzles are a deep deep purple.
This is after Don shoved a huge piece of cake in my mouth....which I didn't know we were doing, he gives me the classic thumbs up.
Jess caught my bouquet (kind of).
I know this picture isn't the most flattering but I love it. It shows our relationship. Don always has and always will keep me laughing and smiling. I love his happy and optimistic demeanor. Oh and he is so funny just in case you didn't know. Oh and I love Taylor creeping in the back of the photo.
This is the BEAUTIFUL quilt my mom and some women in the ward made for us for our wedding. We absolutely LOVE it and it was such a surprise.


























No comments:
Post a Comment