I am so lucky to have great family to spend my weekends with. This weekend we had a sleepover at Aubrey and Jer's house and we woke up to the cutest little faces "protecting us from bad guys".
My cute husband convinced me to get my hair done into a semi-melt and I love it. We went to my parents house to see my fun family and have an awesome BBQ and we invited our good friends Abby and Nicco (who we love hanging out with).
On Sunday we went to our new ward and met lots of new very, kind people. We look forward to serving in this ward and being a part of it.
When the evening hit we went up to see Kita and Eric and their adorable little family. Dinner was delicious and the company was so fun. Eric took us on a tour of where he works, "Reese's Castle" aka the Capitol Building. It was fun to see everything behind the scenes and to see where Eric gets to spend his time at work. As we were driving back to their home we drove past the Salt Lake Temple.... right when Reese saw the Temple she yelled "look mom it's Amy's Temple".
All of our nieces and nephews are the cutest kids in the world. Overall I would say it was a great weekend, we love spending time with family.
Quick side note: So yesterday I had to decide if I was capable of doing 19 credits this semester. Of course I text Don in a panic and say "come to my office please I need your advice ASAP". He came and heard me out and we both decided that it is a good idea for me to just do it. So lady's and gentlemen, yes I am CRAZY. Anyways I was asking Don if he really thinks I can handle 19 credits, work and all the other stuff that seems to come up? He responded with "yes babe you are amazing and can do anything you put your mind to....also if you just believe in yourself and don't give up you can do it...thumbs up for rock and roll." For those of you who don't know the second half of that quote it comes from this:
Little boy rides his 2 wheel bike for the first time.
Little boy rides his 2 wheel bike for the first time.
I have the funniest, sweetest, most encouraging husband in the world. I am so grateful for him and his strength. He makes me stronger and more confident in myself daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment