"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

9.21.2012

Cupcakes and Lagoonalicious

We had an awesome weekend last weekend. We got done with school and work and headed out on a date. We went to Terra Mia (one of our favorites) then walked around the mall and stopped at the Sweet Tooth Fairy for the first time to get cupcakes. They were delicious and they have so many flavors to choose from. I got the Salted Carmel and Don got the Cookies and Cream and Cookie Dough. When we got home we ate our cupcakes while watching the Hunger Games. It was a great night spent with my Best Friend. Date nights are the BEST. 
the flash was too bright for my eyes 
Sundance is our new movie watching buddy
On Saturday went to Lagoon with Aubrey and Jeremy and their kids. We had a blast with them. We seriously love spending time with our families. Oh and just in case you were wondering these little kids are so much fun to take on rides. Chelsea will go on any ride but she just squeals the whole time and does her adorable little giggle.  Eli is super brave and wants to ride on all the "big kid rides" but is about an inch too short. After we spent all day at Lagoon we went to Jeremy's brothers house to watch the BYU football game on a big screen, as if the game wasn't bad enough to just watch...we saw it on big screen. Oh well we still love you BYU. 
the only ride that made Chelsea nervous was this sky ride
Don and I went on the sky coaster, and loved it. For those of you who don't know what it is it raises you 200 feet above the ground and you pull a cord which allows you to free fall face first 60 feet and then the cable catches and you swing like you are flying. It is awesome. Jer got a video of it and as soon as I get it from him I will load it up here. 
I am so glad Don will be able to take our future children on these spinning rides (that kids seem to love) that make me sick :)
we love these kids
He was such a trooper all day long. He hardly fussed at all. I think he is possibly the cutest little guy in the world. 
All in all we had an awesome time. Also I don't know if you noticed but last Thursday I cut Don's hair all by myself. I was so nervous I cut the back really well and when I got to the front I cut the first chunk and it looked weird because the rest was all still an inch longer so I dropped the scissors and was like "um I don't know what I am doing...I don't think I can do this" my cute husband responded with "babe first of all that is comforting...and second of all you can do this and you kind of have to finish it or it will look weird." I love him and I am so grateful he trusts me. Thank goodness it turned out looking good. 
Oh and ps. Don came up with the name of this post. 







1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get married and be as happy as you two! Love you girl and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete