On Wednesday the 17th my sweet little brother left for his mission. He is headed to New Zealand next Tuesday, Don and I couldn't be more excited for him. He will be an amazing missionary and the people of New Zealand are lucky to have him for the next 2 years.
We went to good old In and Out for his "last supper".
Typical.....
I am so blessed to have all of these WONDERFUL people in my life.
Don't ask why I am bending over awkwardly in this picture I thought I was blocking Joe so I was trying to let him be seen ha.
Don't ask why I am bending over awkwardly in this picture I thought I was blocking Joe so I was trying to let him be seen ha.
Gonna miss my big little brother. To all the other missionaries out there good luck and work hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment