"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

10.29.2012

Dating

I LOVE weekends and date nights. They are the absolute best. I got home from class on Friday and my sweet man had these flowers for me asking me to go on a date with him. 
We went to PF Chang's, which was delicious. Then we went to see Taken 2, which was also good. 
Also I want to take a little minute and give a shout out to our friends Abby and Nicco. They went on this little date with us and we love them. They are the sweetest, most real people you would ever meet. We love hanging out with them and have serious with drawls if we don't see them once a week. Oh and not to mention they are so cute together and compliment each other well. (sad I didn't get pictures with them)
On Saturday we got some stuff done, I went shopping with Aubrey and Cam, and we hung out with Joe, which is always a good time. Then we went with Joe and his date, my cute friend Emily, to the Wilderness Circuit Finals Rodeo in Heber. We love rodeos and had a great time. 
This is our new Hemi truck :).....jk I wish. It is my brothers friend's truck but I sure love it. 
Ps. This cutest old lady in front of us was a die hard rodeo fan. She had all the names, judges scores, and her scores of every rider and every event written down in the little note pad. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this. P.S. Sorry we didn't do anything. We decided to have a date night in....But can we make an official plan for this weekend?

    ReplyDelete