We had the most amazing 4th
of July I have ever had. Don had the day off and I thought I had to go to work for a
little bit. So I got to work on the docks in the morning and I wasn’t on the
schedule because they said I could go on the Adventure Karts as some training.
As a dock rep you have to know all of the tours and what happens. So since I
had never been on the Adventure Karts I got paid to go with Don. Before we left
my boss Shannon brought a whole bunch of delicious food and snacks and we had a
little party with everyone there in the office. On the way out to the Adventure
Karts we saw the parade condensed and it looked fun. The Adventure Karts were great. We loved them.
I know this rain gear is very flattering!
After we got home from the Karts we hung out with my company for a little while and then we ate at Knudson Cove and came back to town to watch the Lumberjack Competition. We had so much fun watching the competition and I even got cotton candy :). After the competition we went a friends house to watch the movie Hot Rod which is not my favorite but it was ok.
This scared me so bad, when they would fall from the top and their feet would catch. I thought for sure they would break their legs.
After the movie Ketchikan has an awesome firework show where they shoot fireworks off a barge in the middle of the two islands. Everyone invited us to watch them on the docks but since our apartment is right across the street from right where they shot them off we watched them in our apartment alone. I loved it, I sat on Don's lap in one of our lawn chairs while we ate one of our favorite snacks (chocolate covered acai berries) and watched the beautiful fireworks. It was an AMAZING day.
this is not a cute picture of me but I love this man
Just a funny side note: Every time a firework would go off our car would beep its little baby beep.
No comments:
Post a Comment