"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

6.25.2012

Random Week!

We had a long week of work and hanging out. On Friday we went on a hike with our friends Kristen and Scott. It was beautiful scenery, awesome company, and we got some fishing in. 
we had to walk across a whole bunch of logs on the water to get to this spot (I am shocked that no one fell in)
this is the beautiful sunset that we saw on the way home
My little brother Danny sent this chocolate frog to me for my birthday from Bruge Belgium. It was the most delicious frog that I have ever eaten. So thanks Danny. Also speaking of Danny... Don and I are super excited for him and proud of him, he turned in his mission papers and finds out where he is going on Wednesday.
Here is a funny quick side story, today on one of my tours I took the sweetest old man on tour that was possibly baked (high) while he was with us. Nonetheless he was very complementary and had a crush on me. He kept telling me that I was God's greatest creation and that I am smart, beautiful, kind, and classy. He would tell me all of this while I was trying to get him off the platform. After all of these compliments he would say "ok pumpkin I am gonna go and I think I love you" then as he zipped away he would yell "I love ya". He absolutely loved the zip lines and was so grateful for everything we did for him. It was such a funny tour and definitely made my day different then the usual.

2 comments:

  1. Ivan can't get enough of the picture of you holding the frog. He keeps pointing at it, tilting his head to the side, squinting his eyes and saying "oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in a high pitched voice, like he is talking to a baby. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is soooo cute. I miss you guys tonz. Is he talking yet?

    ReplyDelete