We had another awesome week together. (by the way this is the week before the 4th the blog just mixed up the order). On Wednesday I made tacos for dinner and then we went to see the movie Brave in 3D. It was a cute movie and Don even bought me popcorn and my favorite candy. We both enjoyed it quite a bit, but lets be honest I enjoy ANYTHING with Don. After our movie we walked on the docks and looked at all the trollers that are docked right outside our house. We then saw all of the prime puddles from the rain and decided to get our rain gear on jump in every big puddle we could find. I love that I can be a big child with Don all the time.
3D glasses
soaking wet
On Friday we went on a hike/walk on the very north end of the island to the beach. It was so much fun. The view was a gorgeous.
Our friend Rusden climbing through the hole
I had to work on Saturday morning and we saw a whole bunch of Orca whales right off the dock it was awesome. After work Don and I went fishing off the docks at Clover Pass. It is always a good time sitting on the docks talking to Don and meeting all the new people that come in from fishing.
Look at what we caught.......just kidding we wish. It was 135 pounds.
These whales were so close to the dock.
After fishing we went came home and had dinner and then like our nerdy selves we had to watch the Animal Planet all about whales.
Random picture Don took of me because I borrowed his sweats and boots to take the garbage out.
No comments:
Post a Comment