"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

4.13.2012

Lucky to have great examples!

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my sister in law and brother in law Aubrey and Jeremy. They invited us over for dinner last night and it was a blast. Aubrey made DELICIOUS food (like always) and we laughed and enjoyed each others company. 
I cannot even describe how much I love their little family. Their kids are so fun to be around as well as adorable and Aubrey and Jer are so down to earth and easy going. I look up to them a lot and their parenting is a great example of  many characteristics that I want to have when I am a parent. Hopefully someday I can be half as patient, and fun as they both are. 
Thanks for the great times we have had and for the great times that are bound to come. Don and I love being around you guys and we cannot wait to live in your basement. Thank you also for being so welcoming and kind. all the time. We love you guys. 
Baby Micah was born a few weeks after our wedding.
We love this picture of the nieces and nephews.
We also wanted to give a shout out to our other married siblings Eric and Nakita.  They are such great examples to us of diligence and patients and we look up to them and how good of parents they are.  We love little Reesy and Ivan and we miss your little family so much!
What a cute family!

No comments:

Post a Comment