Since Don and I are both taking crazy class schedules this semester we don't see each other really until the weekends. Sometimes we forget about homework and just spend time together, I love it. This Friday after feeling a little hurt and betrayed by some people, Don let me talk and talk about my frustration and even vent a little (because that is how I feel better is by talking about things). He then took me on a great date.
We went to dinner.
He took me to see my favorite childhood movie in 3D:
(I highly recommend it)
We came home and had movie night in our double sleeping bag!
The next morning he read while I did my pilates, then he left and disappeared for a few minutes
(he loves pictures obviously)
and came back with these for me!
I love Don so much he is such a gentlemen. He opens my door every time we get in the car, he listens and helps me with my homework and life, he makes me laugh everyday (speaking of he wanted to name this blog "The Messickans") ha, and I love him for caring so much about me. Last night at 1:30 in the morning I was so cold, he went and got me a blanket, wrapped me up, cuddled with me, and offered to make me hot chocolate. Oh how I love him.

I'm glad you like him, we sure think he is great. As we think you are too!! I don't know why but I absolutely LOVE the pic of you guys where you are in your spanx. You guys just look so happy!
ReplyDelete