"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

1.23.2012

In the Beginning!

I have had this blog made for 2 weeks now and haven't had time to post anything. Today I decided I should sit down and actually try this whole blog thing out.
I will start with a little about us and how we met. We met at the police station. Really we did.... Ok it isn't that exciting neither of us are wanted felons or anything but when I got back from Hawaii last January I applied for a job at the police station. They made me work every area in the station before I could do my real job (secretary for the appeals judge) which you will hear about later I am sure. While I was out ticketing cars on BYU campus, yes I know everyone hates us, I was booting an angry Russian guys car when Don pulled up. I thought he was cute but he was so shy and would barely talk to me. We ended up working all the time together and getting to know each other. 
After being friends for a month he overheard me in the break room talking to a co-worker saying how sick I was of dating rude/weird guys. Don came up to me right after and said with his cute little grin "will you go on a date with me?" I said yes and it was great from then on.
He proposed June 27, 2011
We got married September 21, 2011
(as soon as I get our professional pictures I will post them)
We are so in Love!
and we have never been happier!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the blog! Can't wait to see all the updates (there better be lots :))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE. It was good to catch up the other day! I'm so glad you two are so happy! Also, what a great quote about another's happiness being essential to your own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hil it was so good to see you too the other day. Thank you so much we are soo happy it is great. I hope everything is going well for you.

      Delete